Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Position: Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Reporting to: Senior Associate / Partner
Sector: Opportunity to work across all sectors depending on business needs.
This role will include all aspects of quantity surveying and cost consultancy, pre and post contract duties including preparation of tenders, procurement advice, cost planning, compiling estimates, contract administration, agreement of final accounts and value engineering.
We are looking for the following attributes in candidates:
- To be confident, presentable and outgoing
- To be pro-active and able to demonstrate excellent use of initiative
- To have a good understanding and knowledge of the MS Office suite
- To possess excellent presentation & communication skills and good time management
- To possess strong problem solving skills
- To be innovative, adaptable to change and be able to offer an excellent standard of customer care.
We are looking for candidates who have a dedicated and professional attitude as well as a desire to learn and progress in your career.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 additional day's paid leave on your birthday
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Access to Perk Box platform
- Income protection
- Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Study Leave
- Social Events
- 1 day charity volunteering day to take per year