Full Time - London
Position: Office Assistant
Location: London (EC1)
Reporting to: Partner
Sector: Administration duties across all company sectors
Working hours: Full time - 9.00am until 5.30pm
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person, perhaps looking for their first office job with a desire to learn and develop their office administration skills.
The role is newly created and will enable the successful candidate to really make this role their own.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Health & Safety Department with their administrative tasks such as copying, filing, archiving, checking of work, scanning and binding
- Receptionist duties including answering the telephone and providing switchboard cover at certain times in the day
- Word processing letters, agenda, report and presentations
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and correspondence
- Greeting visitors
- Any other general office/admin duties as required
- As and when necessary, assist the wider business with admin support.
Essential Skills Required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Can-do Attitude
- Willingness to learn
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Being able to work well with personnel from all levels
- Good IT skills
- Being able to work independently as well as part of a team.