Full time - Australia
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Reporting to: Senior Associate / Partner
The role includes all aspects of quantity surveying and cost consultancy pre and post contract duties including preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates, contract administrative agreement of final accounts, value engineering and procurements / standardisation work.
To apply it is essential that you:
- Are recently qualified or working towards your APC for either RICS / AIQS
- Possess experience in electronic take-off software, CostX or similar
- Have full Australian working rights
- Are innovative, have the ability to adapt to change and use own initiative
- Possess working knowledge of retail refurbishment and / or bank monitoring. Previous experience is preferred but is not essential.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project
- Have a good awareness of Health and Safety
- Consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care.
- 20 days annual leave + 1 additional day's paid leave on your birthday
- Superannuation contributions.