Reception / Office Support
Full Time - Cambridge
Position: Office Support / Reception
Reporting to: Office Manager
Sector: Administration and reception duties for Henry Riley LLP Cambridge office.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic team player with experience in the role to replace our receptionist who is retiring.
The role is varied and requires an experienced, motivated person with a good eye for detail.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Receptionist duties include answering the telephone, post, greeting guests and meeting management.
• Fee management (excel data maintenance work) and processing of invoices forms the majority of the administration work;
• Office Support also includes preparation of letters, reports and presentations in word, excel and pdf manipulation.
• Health & Safety Coordinator, First Aid and Fire Marshal support (training provided).
• General office admin duties as required to support the Office Manager and team of eighteen staff – supplies coordination, photocopying/scanning/hotel bookings etc.
• As and when necessary, to assist the wider business with admin support.
Essential Skills Required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Current IT skills, particularly in MS Office and excel
• Attention to detail
• Good basic maths skills with GCSE maths or equivalent
• Flexibility and multi- tasking skills
• Good English skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads
• A self-starter able to work independently as well as part of a team.