Senior Project Manager / Employer's Agent
Full Time - Cambridge
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
We have an international presence and currently employ 150+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy with shared ownership and management across the group.
The success of the Henry Riley for over 128 years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. But we’ve never lost sight of the core values our company was founded on. These are as much a part of our business today as they were in 1890.
We’re committed to improving the built environment by ensuring we are the first choice construction and property services consultants.
The success of our business is down to our people and we strive for excellence at every level and are committed to delivering our vision and values to both our clients and our staff. We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships. We are Investors in People Gold accredited (awarded to only to the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented Senior Project Manager / Employer's Agent to join our expanding Cambridge Office team. The role will be based in our Cambridge office but flexible working arrangements can be agreed for the right candidate.
We are in a very exciting period of growth in the Cambridge office, so this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager / Employer's Agent to manage and undertake responsibility for the delivery of projects with multiple clients across a number of sectors.
We require a client facing Senior Project Manager who has the ability to manage projects from beginning to end, negotiating contracts and representing clients, holding the confidence to liaise and network at all levels. You must thrive on responsibility but will be given assistance and support when needed.
You will have the knowledge and skills required for the day-to-day running of projects and produce the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost.
Our teams are flexible, fluid, hardworking and ambitious. If you are a team player who thrives in a hard-working business which offers training and development at all stages of your career, then please get in touch.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
- 5+ years of Project Management / Employers Agent experience
- Possess working knowledge of the Residential Sector is an advantage, however we will consider all types sector experience
- Have strong relationship management and client facing skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care
- Possess UK industry and UK contract experience
- Competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office including MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint with experience of presenting to stakeholders and others at all levels.
- Experience of managing client accounts
- RICS/ MRICS qualification - desirable.
Ideal strengths will include:
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
- Ability to work both independently and in a team orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to run projects – experience as a project manager with a QS background would be desirable
- Demonstrate strong communication skills for both written and oral.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.