Senior Quantity Surveyor
Full Time - London, South East, South and Midlands
MRICS with minimum of three years post chartered experience or RICS recognised degree qualification with a minimum of eight years’ experience.
This role will include all aspects of quantity surveying and cost consultancy, pre and post contract duties including preparation of tenders, procurement advice, cost planning, compiling estimates, contract administration, agreement of final accounts, value engineering etc.
We are looking for the following attributes in candidates:
- To be confident, presentable and outgoing
- To be proactive and be able to demonstrate excellent use of initiative
- To have a good understanding and knowledge of the MS Office suite
- To possess strong problem solving skills
- To be innovative, adaptable to change and be able to offer and excellent standard of customer care.
We are looking for candidates who have a dedicated and professional attitude as well as a desire to learn and progress in your career.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 additional days paid leave on your birthday
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Access to Perk Box platform
- Income protection
- Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Study Leave
- Social Events
- 1 day charity volunteering day to take per year
- Comprehensive training programme including a number of targeted initiatives