Client Support Administrator
Full Time - Croydon
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
With international presence, we currently employ 150+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy.
Our success for over 125+ years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. We are Certified Gold in Investors in People (awarded to only the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
We are currently seeking a Client Support Administrator to join our team based in Croydon. This position would be suitable for a candidate who enjoys an administration heavy role or looking to start their career in administration.
This is an exciting time to join Henry Riley LLP as we are going through a period of growth and exciting change.
Core tasks and duties:
Reporting to the Client Support Manager, your role will be to assist them in supporting at all levels within the Bank Monitoring Team, from Partners to Junior Quantity Surveyors.
- Creating and issuing of fee quotes
- Compiling and issuing of reports
- Monitoring of surveyor invoices
- Managing project administration
- General office duties.
We are looking for an administrator who thrives on being organised, the ability to meet deadlines, a passion for administration and has a strong attention to detail.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Up to 1 year of administrative experience
- Knowledge and current use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work flexibly with organisational skills to manage workload
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Confident communication skills both written and spoken
- Pro-active with the ability to work independently and part of a team.
Training and Benefits
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages including birthday leave, study leave, life assurance, income protection, pension, season ticket loans & staff social events
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.