Client Support Assistant
Full Time - Croydon
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
With international presence and we currently employ 160+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy.
Our success for over 125+ years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. We are Investors in People Gold accredited (awarded to only to the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
We are currently seeking a Client Support Assistant to join our team based in Croydon.
Our culture and values show we are passionate about our people, priding ourselves on our integrity, autonomy and our ability to show flexibility and support at all stages of your career. You are provided the opportunity to develop your career, this could be through training or exposure to work across a range of areas and sectors.
Core tasks and Duties:
Reporting to the Client Support Manager, your role will be to assist in supporting all levels within the Bank Monitoring Team, from Partners to Junior Surveyors.
- Creating and establishing new bank monitoring instructions using the company’s Project Information System (Newforma)
- Downloading information formatting reports to the company/bank standard
- Arithmetically checking reports
- Compiling and issuing reports to the Client
- Adhoc office/administrative duties as required by the team.
You will thrive on being organised with exceptional attention to detail - a background in quality checking would be desirable.
Essential Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years of current administrative experience, ideally within the Professional Services Industry
- Strong knowledge and current use of MS Word and Excel
- Quality conscious with a strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload, prioritising where necessary
- Willingness to learn and develop within the role
- A professional and dedicated attitude.
Training and Benefits
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages including Birthday Leave, Study Leave, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Perkbox & Social Events.
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.