Compliance Support Administration
Full Time - Croydon
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
With international presence and we currently employ 160+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy.
Our success for over 125+ years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. We are Gold Certified in Investors in People (awarded to only to the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Support Administrator to join us in our Croydon Head Office. Reporting to the Management Systems Partner, this role will involve the provision of administrative support to the business across a variety of different areas.
Core tasks and duties:
- Providing support to the Management Systems Partner and the compliance team
- Maintaining all aspects of the Environmental Management System
- Production and maintenance of data on Excel
- Preparation of letters, reports and presentations on Word and PowerPoint
- Processing of legal documentation
- Maintenance of insurance validations from third parties
- Processing compliance documentation
- Adhoc office/administrative duties as required.
Training and Benefits
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- Cross sector experience
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages.
Essential skills required are:
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Current IT skills, in particular MS Office
- Strong and current knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Good basic maths skills with GCSE maths or equivalent
- Good English skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Capable of working with personnel at all levels both within the business and with external clients.
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer