Full Time - Croydon
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
With international presence, we currently employ 150+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy.
Our success for over 125+ years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. We are Certified Gold in Investors in People (awarded to only the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
We are looking for a new Marketing Assistant to join and enhance our busy Marketing team, to help support some of our key initiatives and strategies we are working on to achieve the ambitious targets in Henry Riley’s five year plan.
Our internal values of integrity, passion, caring, flexibility and autonomy, are key to how we operate as a business and as a Marketing department. We are focussed on the same goals, but there is also space and opportunity for each person to develop individually based on their particular passions and strengths within our team. We are looking for someone who can bring new ideas to the table, who has a willingness to adapt in line with the changing landscape of the industry and our business as it develops and improves, whilst also having strong team work skills.
Core tasks and duties:
This varied role will include assisting in a variety of marketing activities across the mix. Key roles include:
- Day-to-day organisation and running of the events programme, circa 50 events per year which include industry events and company conferences.
- Assisting with the client management programme, including collating and issuing client plans, organising meetings, in-depth client research, and taking workshop meeting notes.
- Assisting with the compilation of business submissions, such as company profile documents.
- Assisting with communication and promotion development with particular reference to the management and development of project case studies, staff CVs and project image library.
- Assisting with digital marketing, including with the social media programme, website development, email marketing, and SEO strategy.
- Maintenance and development of all supplier accreditations and portals.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to communicate with all levels of staff and management regularly over the phone and face-to-face
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Confidence to challenge and seek better solutions
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years’ office experience
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask
- Marketing experience desirable and willingness to develop their skills through CIM
- Experience with InDesign preferred.
Training and Benefits
- Professional development training including CIM course, and training on software packages such as InDesign
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages including Birthday Leave, Study Leave, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension, Season Ticket Loans, Perkbox & Regular Social Events.
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.