Full Time - Cambridge
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
With international presence, we currently employ 150+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy.
Our success for over 125+ years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. We are Certified Gold in Investors in People (awarded to only the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
Are you seeking a new challenge in a business that can offer you growth and progression?
We have an exciting position for an enthusiastic and driven Project Manager to join our ever growing team based in Cambridge. You will be supported in your personal development and will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution to the success of the business.
Our culture and values show we are passionate about our people, priding ourselves on our integrity, autonomy and our ability to show flexibility and support at all stages of your career. This role provides you exposure to a range of industry sectors with Residential being a key sector, as well as training at all stages of career including a fully supported APC program.
Core Tasks and Duties:
- Work directly with clients to develop and define projects from the beginning through to project end
- Manage the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements.
- Implement the preparation and maintenance of Project Reports including programme, quality and cost
- Advise and implement service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation etc.
- Convene and chair meetings as agreed with the client and where appointed direct/instruct on behalf of the client
- Manage all phases of the project and respond to all matters that may affect the client’s objective.
- Liaise with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted and delivered
- Manage on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Hold 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a Consultancy
- Degree educated in appropriate field of study
- Hold MRICS or equivalent Project Management qualification
- Strong cross sector experience with a focus on Residential
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Project and Advantage)
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within career
- Possess strong communication skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer service
- Have a team work approach and be willing to support colleagues and the business
Training and Benefits
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- RICS approved structured APC training
- Cross sector experience
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages including Birthday Leave, Study Leave, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Perkbox and Social Events
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.