Senior Project Manager
Full Time - Nationwide
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
With international presence, we currently employ 150+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy.
Our success for over 125+ years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. We are Certified Gold in Investors in People (awarded to only the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and talented Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to join our team based in either Newcastle, Bolton or Leicester. This role will be to manage and undertake responsibility for the delivery of projects within the Residential Sector, with exposure to other industry sectors.
Core tasks and Duties:
- Work directly with the clients to develop and define projects from the beginning through to project end and taking responsibility for their successful delivery.
- Manage the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements.
- Communicate and develop strong relationships with clients and cross-functional team. Representing Henry Riley in a professional and diligent manner.
- Responsibility for authorising the key project documents including; project plans, programmes, budgets, status reports, contractual or contentious letters.
- Provide oversight, review and strategic guidance to a projects.
- Be the interface of Henry Riley clients for both new and existing, whilst seeking out new business development opportunities
- Manage and develop fee proposals for potential projects and actively support and prepare PQQs and Tenders
- Assist in the development of Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers, providing mentoring and leadership skills.
Training and Benefits
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- RICS approved structured APC training
- Cross sector experience
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Chartered membership to RICS, CIOB or other
- Professional qualification – ideally in a construction related degree
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite
- Strong track record and experience in project management and client management
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Possess strong communication skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care
- Promote and demonstrate effective working relationships internally and externally
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.