Full Time - Clerkenwell
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
With international presence and we currently employ 160+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy.
Our success for over 125+ years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. We are Investors in People Gold accredited (awarded to only to the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and driven Team Administrator to join our team in our London Office. This is an exciting role if you thrive on being busy and enjoy having varied responsibilities. We have an open and friendly working environment and are keen to find someone who can complement this
Core tasks and Duties:
To provide administrative support to the team of Fee earners within the London Office. The role includes document processing and production, arithmetic checking processes, tracking of fees and general administration. Additional responsibility for reception and office supplier contracts also form a minor part of the role.
Provide project support to team as required –
- Creation and maintenance of team contacts, project directories, creation and drawing registers
- Arithmetic checking
- Plotting and downloading portal drawings
- Typing up minutes
- Formatting reports
- PDF manipulation
- Portal work (drawings, planning, fee proposal downloads etc.)
- Remote desktop credit maintenance/contract preparation.
- Fees – assistance in maintenance of office fee records and co-ordination of monthly fees issue.
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Archive management – co-ordination of records and physical archive assistance to the team
- Marketing support to head office and office staff – fee proposal technical document production, co-ordination of marketing materials to site.
- Reception – first point of contact for callers and on-site guests, office and guest calendar co-ordination, conference call set up, meeting management, post etc.
- Communicate and maintain third party and business suppliers relationships
- Office Maintenance – stationery orders, staff welfare supplies, office H&S tidiness compliance, shredding account coordination and other ad hoc requirements
- Business Compliance – assistance for:
- Health & Safety co-ordinator support
- First Aid and Fire Marshall backup
- Landlord site issues/communications.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience in an administrative position, ideally within the Professional Services
- Strong knowledge and experience of using MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
- Quality conscious with a strong attention to detail
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Confident communicator who is able to manage expectations internally and externally
- Proactive with the ability to work independently and part of a team.
Training and Benefits
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages including Birthday Leave, Study Leave, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Perkbox & Social Events.
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.